Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of the …
- Our day and multi-day trips are a perfect combination of adventure and local culture. Daily nature walks, city cycle tours and three to five day experiences are all available to ensure you …
HAP Alaska Yukon (Dawson City)
- Join Gray Line and tour the Klondike gold fields by Jeep, float down the famous Klondike River, golf under the midnight sun, explore Tombstone Territorial Park or relax on a Dawson City …
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
- Did you ever dream of paddling a remote river in untouched wilderness? Or hike where only few humans have been before you? We invite you to explore the fascinating land of the Yukon …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …