Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting …
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
Takhini Hot Springs
- Enjoy our renovated pool complex. Natural odourless hotsprings pool. We pride ourselves in having a clean pool. The water is changed daily. Open year-round. Extended hours in the summer 8 …
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of the …
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
Whitehorse Who What Where Tours
- We offer informative fun tours to meet your needs. Not exactly sure what you want to do? We help create a tour to fit your time, budget and curiosity. Several tour options we love to …