- Husky Bus is your one stop shop for your transportation and day trip needs. Visit the historic Dredge #4 and learn about the Klondike Gold Rush. This 3-hour trip includes an interpretive …
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
- Our day and multi-day trips are a perfect combination of adventure and local culture. Daily nature walks, city cycle tours and three to five day experiences are all available to ensure you …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
Up North Adventures
- Up North Adventures is an award winning adventure travel outfitter based in downtown Whitehorse. We have been helping people from all over the world experience the Yukon since 1991! Our …
- Based out of Whitehorse and run by two french people whom graduated with a conservation biology degree, Terre Boréale offers canoe trips, hiking trips and discovery tours in Yukon and …
Nature Tours of Yukon
- "The magic of the northern lights, the vast wilderness, the mountains, the wildlife, the campfires and the people we met… It changed our lives forever.” This is what we do best: We help …