HAP Alaska Yukon (Dawson City)
- Join Gray Line and tour the Klondike gold fields by Jeep, float down the famous Klondike River, golf under the midnight sun, explore Tombstone Territorial Park or relax on a Dawson City …
Ruby Range Wilderness and Fishing Lodge
- Yukon beyond the road. Visit one of Yukon's most surreal places; If you like to get far away from it all, considering joining us for an outdoor adventure. The lodge is surrounded by the …
- We offer the Yukon’s famous whitewater rafting day trips on the Tatshenshini and Tutshi Rivers, as well as courses in canoeing, kayaking, river rescue, and raft guide training. …
Mountain View Golf Club
- Mountain View Golf Club is an 18-hole, full-service, championship golf course. Open to the public seven days a week. Golf at its best in the land of the midnight sun. To book a tee time …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
Fox Bay Retreat
- We offer ½, full day or multi-day river trips, on your own or fully guided. With more than 35 years of experience we can make your wilderness holiday happen. Family operated, great …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Canada Games Centre
- The Canada Games Centre, built as a host venue for the 2007 Canada Winter Games, is a multi-purpose venue located in the heart of Yukon’s capital city, Whitehorse. Minutes from Whitehorse …
Yukon Wide Adventures
- We provide year around wilderness outdoor activities. Our services include the planning of individual tours, canoe/kayak- and equipment rentals, all transportations, motorhome and camper …