Canada Games Centre
- The Canada Games Centre, built as a host venue for the 2007 Canada Winter Games, is a multi-purpose venue located in the heart of Yukon’s capital city, Whitehorse. Minutes from Whitehorse …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of the …
- Husky Bus is your one stop shop for your transportation and day trip needs. Visit the historic Dredge #4 and learn about the Klondike Gold Rush. This 3-hour trip includes an interpretive …
Dickson Outfitters Ltd.
- The Dickson family welcomes you to pristine world class quality big - game hunting in northwestern Yukon. We are licensed a professional outfit and guiding service offering Dall Sheep, …
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Ruby Range Wilderness and Fishing Lodge
- Yukon beyond the road. Visit one of Yukon's most surreal places; If you like to get far away from it all, considering joining us for an outdoor adventure. The lodge is surrounded by the …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …