Choose from many options when planning where to stay in the Yukon. The common thread between them all is the friendliness and authenticity that Yukoners are known for. Whether you’re interested in a luxury holiday, or travelling light and easy, your stay with us will be one you won’t forget. Options include artist-run B&Bs, full-service RV parks, cozy cabins in the forest, and hotels with all the amenities.
Bed and Breakfasts
Lodges, Cabins & Hostels
Hotels & Motels
Camping & RV Parks
- Average Price $105
Historical Guest House
- The Historical Guest House is located in downtown Whitehorse close to all of the amenities that the city has to offer. The 2 story log house was built over 100 years ago and still has some …
- Average Price $110
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof!
- Average Price $135
The Lodge at Lake Laberge
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge offers a comfortable and gentle adventure in a wilderness location. Whether you choose the B&B option or rent the self-contained cabin (known as Poppy Cottage), …
- Average Price $129
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
- Average Price $89
Stop in Family Hotel
- Full service hotel. Laundromat, Indian restaurant, clean and quiet rooms, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, wheelchair access, parking lot, close to shopping centre and the Yukon River, reasonable …
- Average Price $35
Klondike River Lodge
- RV park with pull-through sites. Motel, restaurant, store, gifts, towing, gas and diesel, tires and repairs, licensed mechanic, dump station, off-sales, public showers and laundry. Friendly …
- Average Price $99
Canadas Best Value Inn—River View Hotel
- Two blocks from Main Street and shopping centre. Large renovated rooms, free wireless Internet, cable TV, in-room coffee and hair dryer. Coin laundry, secure heated parking and free indoor …
- Average Price $150
Dalton Trail Lodge
First-class wilderness and fishing lodge. Four-star rating by Canada Select. International gourmet cuisine. Free Wi-Fi. Bordering Kluane National Park and Dezadeash Lake.
- Average Price $30
Hi Country RV Park
Good Sam. Excellent location. Treed individual sites. 20/30 amp, Wi-Fi, water, sewer, cable TV, sani-dumps, showers, gift shop, laundry, ticket sales, RV wash.