You’ll find just the right camp spot anywhere in the Yukon. We have over 40 government operated campgrounds complete with fire pits, picnic tables, out houses, fire wood and hand pumped water. Several private RV parks and campgrounds offer further conveniences, including showers, waste disposal and internet access.
Baby Nugget RV Park
- "Modern big rig park, no unhooking!! “If you can drive it, we can park it” No rig is too big, pet and children friendly. 15, 30, and 50 Amp pull-through sites, wide enough for multiple …
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
- Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof! Coin laundry and showers. Four acres of grassed …
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
Cottonwood RV Park
On the shores of beautiful Kluane Lake. Lakeside sites, hook-ups, pull-throughs, tent sites, sani-dump, unmetered hot showers, cabin rental and Wi-Fi.
Dawson City RV Park and Campground
- A quiet and clean full-service park on famous Bonanza Creek. 15/30 amp power, water, sewer, RV wash, laundry, free Wi-Fi, store, fuel, propane, showers and free gold panning. $18- $40 sites.…
Discovery Yukon Lodgings & RV Park
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations and finest RV facilities and tent camping in the Yukon Each of our 3 cozy hand-crafted log …
Downtown RV Park
Close to all amenities. Centrally located. Good Sam Park. Free Wi-Fi. Car wash area available. 10% discount for Good Sam. AAA approved. Gift Shop. Big Rigs up to 105 ft.
Gold Rush Campground and RV Park
- Goldrush Campground is the only centrally located campround and R.V. park in Dawson City. We offer a full range of service for recreational vehicles, tenting facilities, pay laundry and …
Gordon Park Campground
- The Gordon Park Campground is located at the westerly end of Sixth Avenue and is operated by the Municipality. Camping is free. When traveling from Stewart Crossing, this campground can …