You’ll find just the right camp spot anywhere in the Yukon. We have over 40 government operated campgrounds complete with fire pits, picnic tables, out houses, fire wood and hand pumped water. Several private RV parks and campgrounds offer further conveniences, including showers, waste disposal and internet access.
- Average Price $28
Kluane RV Kampground
60 full-service pull-throughs plus 33 wooded tent sites. Laundromat, showers, store, RV supplies, souvenirs, fishing tackle, picnic areas, gas station, RV/car wash, Wi-Fi.
- Average Price $22
Dawson City RV Park and Campground
- A quiet and clean full-service park on famous Bonanza Creek. 15/30 amp power, water, sewer, RV wash, laundry, free Wi-Fi, store, fuel, propane, showers and free gold panning. $18- $40 sites.…
- Average Price $15
John Connolly Campground and RV Park
- While located almost in middle of the Town of Faro the John Connolly Municipal Campground offers visitors a wilderness experience that you will never forget. Once you drive into the park …
- Average Price $20
Robert Service Campground
- Nestled in the trees, on the bank of the Yukon River. A two-minute drive or 15-minute walk to downtown. Hot showers, ice cream, lattes and baked goods. Vehicle and baggage storage. An oasis …
- Average Price $30
Hi Country RV Park
Good Sam. Excellent location. Treed individual sites. 20/30 amp, Wi-Fi, water, sewer, cable TV, sani-dumps, showers, gift shop, laundry, ticket sales, RV wash.
- Average Price $35
Mountain Ridge Motel and RV Park
- Majestic, safe, quiet, and only five minutes from downtown. Large bright kitchenettes, cabins and bunkhouse beds. Wi-Fi, cable TV, coin laundry, hiking trails, picnic area. Mountain Ridge...…
- Average Price $34
Baby Nugget RV Park Inc.
- "Modern big rig park, no unhooking!! “If you can drive it, we can park it” No rig is too big, pet and children friendly. 15, 30, and 50 Amp pull-through sites, wide enough for multiple …
- Average Price $10
Keno City Campground
- The campground is operated by the Keno Community Club. It is located at the edge of town on Lightning Creek. Across the Creek is Sourdough Hill, you can walk across the bridge at the …
- Average Price $32
Gold Rush Campground and RV Park
- Goldrush Campground is the only centrally located campround and R.V. park in Dawson City. We offer a full range of service for recreational vehicles, tenting facilities, pay laundry and …