Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
Big Horn Hotel
- Family owned and operated, quiet, very clean, Wi-Fi, satellite, flat screen TV, fridge, coffee pot, all queen beds, two Jacuzzi rooms, kitchen suites, wheelchair accessible room. We …
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof!
Westmark Inn Dawson City
- For Yukon and Alaska hotels, look no further than the Westmark collection. Westmark offers an assortment of full service Alaska and Yukon hotels that are perfect places to relax during a …
- "Established in 1998, The Aurora Inn, which is open year round, offers accommodation in a quiet comfortable setting. Rooms at Aurora Inn are spacious, with a carpeted floor, wooden …
Faro Studio Hotel
- All rooms are studio suites with full kitchen facilities and private bathrooms with tub and shower. Fully licensed lounge and restaurant. Off-sale liquor and beer. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi. …
- With its historic Front and Main Street location across from the White Pass Train Depot on the Yukon River, the Edgewater is a cozy boutique hotel with modern rooms and a colorful history …
- An exceptional property, top ranked on TripAdvisor. King-size beds. Free: parking, Wi-Fi, airport shuttle. Jacuzzi suites available. Volare is a fine-dining restaurant on site - a local …
- Serving travellers since the steamboat era with rooms, cabins, licensed restaurant with patio, lounge, off-sale liquor, laundromat, serviced RV sites, Wi-Fi and general store with gas bar. …
Canada's Best Value Inn - Downtown Hotel
- Family owned and operated. Modern, newly renovated rooms. Wireless Internet. Wheelchair access. 12-person spa. Jack London Grill with covered, heated deck. Saloon, home of the Sourtoe …