Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
- Average Price $119
- Your home away from home. A/C, Internet, fridges, guest computer office. Coin laundry. Wheelchair access. Legends Restaurant. Boiler Room Bar. Cabin Lounge. Large parking lot. 99 rooms.
- Average Price $140
Faro Studio Hotel
- All rooms are studio suites with full kitchen facilities and private bathrooms with tub and shower. Fully licensed lounge and restaurant. Off-sale liquor and beer. Satellite TV. Wireless …
- Average Price $135
Best Western Gold Rush Inn
- Great Main Street location. Newly renovated rooms. Free airport shuttle. Free high speed wireless Internet. Aveda Spa. Hair salon and fitness centre. A/C available. Home to famous “…
- Average Price $129
- Serving travellers since the steamboat era with rooms, cabins, licensed restaurant with patio, lounge, offsale liquor, laundromat, serviced RV sites, Wi-Fi and general store with gas bar. …
- Average Price $129
Westmark Inn Beaver Creek
- Located along the Alaska Highway with 174 quiet, comfortable rooms, the inn is an oasis for the weary road traveler. Enjoy the Rendezvous Dinner show or relax with your favorite spirit in …
- Average Price $130
Triple J Hotel
- Centrally located. 49 fully equipped rooms, including cabins with kitchenettes. Free wireless Internet. Air-conditioned dining room and lounge. Handicap access. Free airport shuttle.
- Average Price $109
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.
- Average Price $150
- The SKKY Hotel is found in a quiet location and prides itself on being an exceptional property. Mainly King-size beds, free parking, free wireless internet, jacuzzi suites available. Volare …
- Average Price $149
- Overlooks the majestic Yukon River and historic White Pass railway. Immaculate rooms, A/C, high-speed Internet, Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, steakhouse, …