Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.
Mountain Ridge Motel and RV Park
- Majestic, safe, quiet, and only five minutes from downtown. Large bright kitchenettes, cabins and bunkhouse beds. Wi-Fi, cable TV, coin laundry, hiking trails, picnic area. Mountain Ridge...…
Nisutlin Trading Post & Motel
- Year-round accommodations, recently renovated rooms. Other services offered: fuel, groceries, takeout food, soft ice cream, ice, gifts, hardware, fishing licenses and confectionary. Located …
North Star Motel
- The Sicotte family are the new owner\operators of this centrally located gem, which provides easy access to services in Mayo (store, library, post office, school, nursing station) and is a …
Free Wi-Fi, banquet room, meeting space, free shuttle, sauna, on-site restaurant and lounge.
- The SKKY Hotel is a boutique property conveniently located across from the airport and a short drive away from the downtown core. Airport shuttle available all day with set departure times …
Stop in Family Hotel
- Full service hotel. Laundromat, Indian restaurant, clean and quiet rooms, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, wheelchair access, parking lot, close to shopping centre and the Yukon River, reasonable …
Sunrise Service Center Ltd.
- Your first stop in Carmacks with friendly service, quality fuels - gas and diesel, new motel rooms, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, convenience store, free sani-dump (with fuel purchase).
The Raven Hotel
- The Raven Hotel is located in the beautiful community of Haines Junction, in southwest Yukon.You will thrill at the beauty that abounds right outside the door of your hotel room. Enjoy …