Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
- Average Price $140
TND Motor Hotel
Eleven kitchenettes. Nine regular rooms with shower, or shower and tub. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi. Restaurant. Open 7 am - 7 pm.
- Average Price $135
Coast High Country Inn
- Great downtown location next to Yukon River trails and S.S. Klondike. Newly renovated rooms. Free airport shuttle. Free High Speed Wireless Internet. A/C available. Home of “…
- Average Price $25
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
- Average Price $115
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
- Average Price $130
Canada's Best Value Inn - Downtown Hotel
- Family owned and operated. Modern, newly renovated rooms. Wireless Internet. Wheelchair access. 12-person spa. Jack London Grill with covered, heated deck. Saloon, home of the Sourtoe …
- Average Price $110
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof!
- Average Price $169
- Within walking distance of Dawson's many attractions. All rooms are non-smoking with private bath, TV, phone, free Wi-Fi. Jacuzzi suites available. Seasonal, licensed, air-conditioned …
- Average Price $135
Best Western Gold Rush Inn
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn boasts a convenient Main Street location, close to shopping, attractions and the Yukon River Waterfront. It’s home to an Aveda Spa and the Gold Pan Saloon, …
- Average Price $105
North Star Motel
- The Sicotte family are the new owner\operators of this centrally located gem, which provides easy access to services in Mayo (store, library, post office, school, nursing station) and is a …