Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
Nisutlin Trading Post & Motel
- Year-round accommodations, recently renovated rooms. Other services offered: fuel, groceries, takeout food, soft ice cream, ice, gifts, hardware, fishing licenses and confectionary. Located …
North Star Motel
- The Sicotte family are the new owner\operators of this centrally located gem, which provides easy access to services in Mayo (store, library, post office, school, nursing station) and is a …
Free Wi-Fi, banquet room, meeting space, free shuttle, sauna, on-site restaurant and lounge.
- Boutique hotel that offers free WiFi, HD TVs with cable, fully air-conditioned, non-smoking, pet-free, free airport shuttle. Daily restaurant.
Stop in Family Hotel
- Full service hotel. Laundromat, Indian restaurant, clean and quiet rooms, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, wheelchair access, parking lot, close to shopping centre and the Yukon River, reasonable …
Sunrise Service Center Ltd.
- Your first stop in Carmacks with friendly service, quality fuels - gas and diesel, new motel rooms, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, convenience store, free sani-dump (with fuel purchase).
The Raven Hotel
- The Raven Hotel is located in the beautiful community of Haines Junction, in southwest Yukon.You will thrill at the beauty that abounds right outside the door of your hotel room. Enjoy …
Town and Mountain Hotel
- The Town and Mountain Hotel is a 30 room boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Whitehorse. Meticulously renovated from top to bottom featuring a blend of modern convenience and …
Triple J Hotel and Cabins
- Centrally located. 62 full equipped rooms, including cabins with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi. 29 new modern rooms as of June 2013. Air-conditioned dining room and lounge. Wheelchair access. …