Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
- Serving travellers since the steamboat era with rooms, cabins, licensed restaurant with patio, lounge, off-sale liquor, laundromat, serviced RV sites, Wi-Fi and general store with gas bar. …
Stop in Family Hotel
- Full service hotel. Laundromat, Indian restaurant, clean and quiet rooms, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, wheelchair access, parking lot, close to shopping centre and the Yukon River, reasonable …
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.
- With its historic Front and Main Street location across from the White Pass Train Depot on the Yukon River, the Edgewater is a cozy boutique hotel with modern rooms and a colorful history …
- "Established in 1998, The Aurora Inn, which is open year round, offers accommodation in a quiet comfortable setting. Rooms at Aurora Inn are spacious, with a carpeted floor, wooden …
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
Faro Studio Hotel
- All rooms are studio suites with full kitchen facilities and private bathrooms with tub and shower. Fully licensed lounge and restaurant. Off-sale liquor and beer. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi. …
Free Wi-Fi, banquet room, meeting space, free shuttle, sauna, on-site restaurant and lounge.
Canadas Best Value Inn—River View Hotel
- Two blocks from Main Street and shopping centre. Large renovated rooms, free wireless Internet, cable TV, in-room coffee and hair dryer. Coin laundry, secure heated parking and free indoor …