Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
- Average Price $25
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
- Average Price $145
- The Eldorado Hotel is conveniently located in the center of historic Dawson City just a short walk from the Yukon River and Dawsons foremost attractions, restaurants and shops. We offer 40 …
- Average Price $98
Klondike River Lodge
- Open seven days a week. Thurs, Fri & Sat until midnight! Motel, restaurant, store, gifts, towing, gas and diesel, tires and repairs, licensed mechanic, RV parking, dump station, off-…
- Average Price $130
Triple J Hotel and Cabins
- Centrally located. 62 full equipped rooms, including cabins with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi. 29 new modern rooms as of June 2013. Air-conditioned dining room and lounge. Wheelchair access. …
- Average Price $109
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.
- Average Price $179
Bombay Peggy's Victorian Inn and Pub
- Centrally located, newly renovated heritage house offers voluptuously decorated rooms with private baths and modern amenities. Come spoil yourself at the Yukon's only restored brothel. Open …
- Average Price $115
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
- Average Price $169
- Within walking distance of Dawson's many attractions. All rooms are non-smoking with private bath, TV, phone, free Wi-Fi. Jacuzzi suites available. Seasonal, licensed, air-conditioned …
- Average Price $130
- Family owned and operated. Modern, newly renovated rooms. Wireless Internet. Wheelchair access. 12-person spa. Jack London Grill with covered, heated deck. Saloon, home of the Sourtoe …