Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …
Tagish Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Luxury in the middle of Yukon's most breathtaking scenery! Tagish Wilderness Lodge is a unique and remote place, a classic log-built boutique resort with 4 cozy guest cabins …
Dalton Trail Lodge
- Wilderness and fishing lodge located at beautiful Dezadeash Lake, bordering Kluane National Park. We access more than 20 different lakes and rivers, target 12 species of fish, including …
La Bicicletta Bed and Breakfast
- La Bicicletta Bed and Breakfast offers travellers independence and luxury along with amazing turkish coffee! This is a separate two bedroom unit that has a full array of amenities and …
Glanzmann Tours and Cabins
- The ideal starting point for a large variety of activities year-round. Located south of Haines Junction between Kathleen and Dezadeash lakes. Each log cabin has a wood stove and cooking …
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
- "Our Boréale Ranch is your gateway to a memorable and truly Yukon experience. Enjoy morning coffee on your private terrace with the looming coastal mountains as your companion. Our 16 acre …
Discovery Yukon Lodgings & RV Park
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations and finest RV facilities and tent camping in the Yukon Each of our 3 cozy hand-crafted log …