Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Average Price $30
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
- Average Price $125
- After over ten years in the wild, we can’t wait to share our passion for the magic of unspoiled nature. As a small, highly professional family business, our priority is to help plan your …
- Average Price $85
- "Well first I'd like to congratulate you for making it this far! Without breaking or losing anything! And if you have made it this far, you might as well stop and come on in! Have a coffee, …
- Average Price $98
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …
- Average Price $129
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
- Average Price $150
Dalton Trail Lodge
First-class wilderness and fishing lodge. Four-star rating by Canada Select. International gourmet cuisine. Free Wi-Fi. Bordering Kluane National Park and Dezadeash Lake.
- Average Price $120
Breath of Wilderness Adventure Tours
- Located on the beautiful south Canol Road, Johnsons Crossing. Year round touring including accommodation. Small groups preferred. Join us for hiking and canoeing in the summer; in the …
- Average Price $30
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
- Average Price $130
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives …