Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …
Sidka Tours/ Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
Takhini River Lodge
- Takhini River lodge is an exceptional wilderness accommodation just far enough from the city to get the “Call of the Wild” but only 40 minutes from the airport. Our location is the …
Haven in the Willows
- Haven in the Willows vacation rental is located on the outskirts of the Village of Haines Junction, Yukon. This beautiful open concept and comfortably furnished log home boasts 23ft …
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
Dalton Trail Lodge
- Wilderness and fishing lodge located at beautiful Dezadeash Lake, bordering Kluane National Park. We access more than 20 different lakes and rivers, target 12 species of fish, including …
Discovery Yukon Lodgings
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations along the Alaska Highway between Whitehorse and Fairbanks. Each of our 3 cosy hand-…
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, ice fishing, or dog mushing in …