Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …
Haven in the Willows
- Haven in the Willows vacation rental is located on the outskirts of the Village of Haines Junction, Yukon. This beautiful open concept and comfortably furnished log home boasts 23ft …
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
Sidka Tours/ Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
The Lodge at Lake Laberge
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge offers a comfortable and gentle adventure in a wilderness location. Whether you choose the B&B option or rent the self-contained cabin (known as Poppy Cottage)…
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …