Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Moe's Yukon Hostel
- Rustic accommodations located across the street from breathtaking Kluane National Park on the peaceful shores of Dezadesh Lake. Our 100-acre hay farm has wood stove cabins and tipis, and is …
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
Northern Lights Resort & SPA
- Not your average B&B... Surrounded by forests, fields, and mountain ranges, this stunning purpose-built property could be your home away from home. Northern Lights Resort and SPA is …
Sidka Tours/Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
- Why stay in a downtown hotel when you can choose a private cottage under northern skies? Guests enjoy aurora borealis or midnight sun - come visit!
Tagish Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Luxury in the middle of Yukon's most breathtaking scenery! A small, classic log-built boutique resort with 4 guest cabins on Tagish Lake.