Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
The Lodge at Lake Laberge
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge offers a comfortable and gentle adventure in a wilderness location. Whether you choose the B&B option or rent the self-contained cabin (known as Poppy Cottage)…
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
Little Atlin Lodge
- Little Atlin Lodge on Little Atlin Lake offers two comfortable, pretty vacation homes - lake front living in a private, natural setting! The spacious cabins feature a complete kitchen, …
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …
Tagish Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Luxury in the middle of Yukon's most breathtaking scenery! Tagish Wilderness Lodge is a unique and remote place, a classic log-built boutique resort with 4 cozy guest cabins and …