Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Average Price $129
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
- Average Price $90
Hotsprings Valley Retreat
Comfortable heated cabins in a wilderness setting behind Takhini Hot Springs pool. Telephone. Internet. Wholesome fresh meals can be provided. Shared bathrooms.
- Average Price $85
- "Well first I'd like to congratulate you for making it this far! Without breaking or losing anything! And if you have made it this far, you might as well stop and come on in! Have a coffee, …
- Average Price $129
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
- Average Price $100
Kathleen Lake Lodge
- A unique highway lodge and B&B along the scenic Haines Highway near Kluane National Park and Kathleen Lake. Panabode-style cabin motel units, convenience store, camping, public showers …
- Average Price $160
Little Atlin Lodge
- Little Atlin Lodge on Little Atlin Lake offers two comfortable, pretty vacation homes - lake front living in a private, natural setting! The spacious cabins feature a complete kitchen, …
- Average Price $150
Dalton Trail Lodge
First-class wilderness and fishing lodge. Four-star rating by Canada Select. International gourmet cuisine. Free Wi-Fi. Bordering Kluane National Park and Dezadeash Lake.
- Average Price $125
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …