Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Average Price $225
- Luxury log cabins located in quiet wooded area only 5 minutes from downtown. Full kitchen w. dishwasher. Full bathroom, large screen sat.TV. Wifi. Queen beds w. luxury linens. Private deck …
- Average Price $70
- Make these cabins your headquarters for your Kluane adventure! Two clean kitchenette units with shared bathroom and shower immediately behind cabins. TV, all bedding and towels supplied.
- Average Price $235
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …
- Average Price $30
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly and affordable accommodation. Where you "Come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
- Average Price $22
Dawson City River Hostel
- Private cabins, dorms, tenting, group tenting. Heated common cabin. Firepit. Unique hot water bath/sauna. Bike, canoe rentals, van tours. Easy access for river travellers. Great views. Mid-…
- Average Price $125
- Cozy cabin or B&B at Wheaton River, mountains all around, solitude and nature. Excellent hiking, biking, canoeing or skiing. A log sauna invites every guest with a view of mountains and the …
- Average Price $90
Hotsprings Valley Retreat
Comfortable heated cabins in a wilderness setting behind Takhini Hot Springs pool. Telephone. Internet. Wholesome fresh meals can be provided. Shared bathrooms.
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, ice fishing, or dog mushing in …
- Average Price $140
Klondike Kate's Cabins and Restaurant
- Cabins with rustic elegance and all the modern comforts of home. Non-smoking, in-room coffee, private bath, cable, phone and Internet. Pet friendly. Wheelchair accessible. AAA/CAA …