Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Klondike Kate's Cabins and Restaurant
- Step into our authentic gold rush building and you'll spot many locals enjoying their favourite meals. Seasonal ingredients, local producers and scratch cooking. Licensed and friendly …
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
Sidka Tours/ Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."