Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Average Price $130
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives …
- Average Price $70
- Make these cabins your headquarters for your Kluane adventure! Two clean kitchenette units with shared bathroom and shower immediately behind cabins. TV, all bedding and towels supplied.
- Average Price $235
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Unique lodge offers true wilderness experience off the beaten track. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained log cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, remote area. …
- Average Price $98
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …
- Average Price $90
Hotsprings Valley Retreat
Comfortable heated cabins in a wilderness setting behind Takhini Hot Springs pool. Telephone. Internet. Wholesome fresh meals can be provided. Shared bathrooms.
- Average Price $30
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …