Choose from many options when planning where to stay in the Yukon. The common thread between them all is the friendliness and authenticity that Yukoners are known for. Whether you’re interested in a luxury holiday, or travelling light and easy, your stay with us will be one you won’t forget. Options include artist-run B&Bs, full-service RV parks, cozy cabins in the forest, and hotels with all the amenities.
Bed and Breakfasts
Lodges, Cabins & Hostels
Hotels & Motels
Camping & RV Parks
- Average Price $34
Baby Nugget RV Park Inc.
- "Modern big rig park, no unhooking!! “If you can drive it, we can park it” No rig is too big, pet and children friendly. 15, 30, and 50 Amp pull-through sites, wide enough for multiple …
- Average Price $119
- Your home away from home. A/C, Internet, fridges, guest computer office. Coin laundry. Wheelchair access. Legends Restaurant. Boiler Room Bar. Cabin Lounge. Large parking lot. 99 rooms.
- Average Price $145
- The Eldorado Hotel is conveniently located in the center of historic Dawson City just a short walk from the Yukon River and Dawsons foremost attractions, restaurants and shops. We offer 40 …
- Average Price $99
Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast
- "The Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast is a friendly well-established bed and breakfast run by Greg, full of local knowledge, and Maggie, full of love and dog treats. Whether you’re …
- Average Price $75
Cozy, clean kitchenette cabins with seperate bathroom/shower and satellite TV run by Valerie Drummond for your Kluane adventure base. Centrally located in Haines Junction.
- Average Price $129
Northern Beaver Post Cottages
- 50% of rooms are pet friendly, the other 50% pet free. Although we are 100% smoke free in our cabins, we invite guests who smoke to enjoy sitting out on their private deck in their …
- Average Price $140
Faro Studio Hotel
- All rooms are studio suites with full kitchen facilities and private bathrooms with tub and shower. Fully licensed lounge and restaurant. Off-sale liquor and beer. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi. …
- Average Price $32
Gold Rush Campground and RV Park
- Goldrush Campground is the only centrally located campround and R.V. park in Dawson City. We offer a full range of service for recreational vehicles, tenting facilities, pay laundry and …
Traveling Light Bed and Breakfast
- Mongolian Yurt Adventure awaits you in the heart of the Yukon. Situated half way between Whitehorse and Carcross, Traveling Light Bed and Breakfast is the perfect base for any Yukon …