From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Cedar and Canvas Adventures
- Since 1995, Cedar and Canvas Adventures has been delivering Yukon wilderness vacations that focus on the natural cycles and habits of wildlife and flora. From the awakening of bears in …
- We provide logistics for single day and multi-day canoe trips. Yukon's expert on knowledge of rivers in central and northern Yukon. Specializing in Klondike river adventures.
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
Canadian River Expeditions and Nahanni River Adventures
- Find out why National Geographic Adventure Magazine named us One of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth. Each of our destinations is selected for stunning world class features. …
- Yukon's canoe-instructing experts: 15 years experience on flat and moving water, beginner to advanced, all equipment including drysuits. Fun and safe learning environment. Home of Lapie …