From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Peabody's Photo Parlour
- Dress in 1900 costume and have a picture taken in our Victorian studio. We sell film, print digital and negative, camera accessories, local crafts, gold/silver jewellery, frames, …
- Guia en espanol. Tour con salidas regulares en Julio y Agosto, visitaremos Whitehorse, Skagway, Dawson City, Parque Nacional de Kluane, Tombstone Park Vuelos al Yukon. Descubra Yukon donde …
Murdoch's Gem Shop
- Murdoch’s is a jewellery and gift store, specializing in gold nugget, mammoth ivory, and Canadian Diamond jewellery. Gold rush artifacts, photos and mammoth fossils on display.
Yukon Outfitters Association
- Yukon provides a unique, remote hunting experiences with large isolated wilderness regions. 19 exclusive hunting concessions. 12 big-game species. Non-residents need to hunt with a licensed …
- Intersport offers a wide variety of athletic footwear and clothing for all your sporting needs. Best brands, best service, best prices. Open Monday to Saturday from 10am until 6pm, 5:30pm …
Wolf Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Wolf Lake Lodge is all inclusive from Whitehorse, providing hassle free fishing getaways to all types of fishermen and women. We provide five star meals served family style in our cozy …
Binet House Museum
- The Binet House Museum is located in a restored 1920's heritage building at 304 Second Avenue. This house was built for Gene Binet, one of Mayo's Forefathers, and his bride Jewel. Gene …
The Yukon Adventure Company
- Covering every corner of the Yukon, Alaska and NWT, and providing hundreds of thrilling vacation options, we make it easy for you to design your very own dream trip in Canada's North.
- Air Canada is the natural choice to the Yukon with the most daily nonstop service from Vancouver to Whitehorse, and convenient connections from its worldwide network. Great fares are just …