From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Whitehorse Rapids Fish Ladder
- The fishway tells the story of the longest salmon migration. Located at the end of Nisutlin Drive in Riverdale. 1-867-633-5965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Otelina Sanchez was born and raised in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico. She moved to the Yukon in 1976. After a long career with Northwestel, in 1996 she decided to open her own business. …
- Husky Bus is your one stop shop for your transportation and day trip needs. Visit the historic Dredge #4 and learn about the Klondike Gold Rush. This 3-hour trip includes an interpretive …
Fortymile Gold Workshop
- Leslie Chapman is the owner/goldsmith at Fortymile Gold Workshop on the corner of 3rd Ave. and York Street in downtown Dawson City. You can visit her studio to watch her melt gold dust to …
- Come down to Arts Underground to shop and browse through the galleries featuring artwork and crafts from Yukon Art Society members. Arts Underground has three gallery spaces, the Focus …
Unity Clothing Inc.
- Inviting. Diverse. Stylish- Unity Clothing Inc. is a small boutique offering local and international brands that appeal to women of all ages. We are a one-stop shop where mom and daughter …
Murdoch's Gem Shop
- Murdoch’s is a jewellery and gift store, specializing in gold nugget, mammoth ivory, and Canadian Diamond jewellery. Gold rush artifacts, photos and mammoth fossils on display.
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Big Jonathan House Heritage Centre
- This replica of Fort Selkirk's Big Jonathon House has works of local artists, locally-made beaded clothing, birch bark baskets, traditional baby bunting bag, tools, plus more! Some items …