From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
S.S. Keno National Historic Site
- The S.S. Keno was built in 1922 and has a shallow two-foot draft and a narrow beam. These features allowed the ship to navigate through shallow water and sections with ever-changing …
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Murdoch's Gem Shop
- Murdoch’s is a jewellery and gift store, specializing in gold nugget, mammoth ivory, and Canadian Diamond jewellery. Gold rush artifacts, photos and mammoth fossils on display.
Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.
- Where roads end... guided canoe and multi adventure trips in small groups from relaxed to more challenging. Canoe and equipment rentals, transfer service, friendly support and info. We rent …
Unity Clothing Inc.
- Inviting. Diverse. Stylish- Unity Clothing Inc. is a small boutique offering local and international brands that appeal to women of all ages. We are a one-stop shop where mom and daughter …
MacBride Museum of Yukon History
- MacBride Museum of Yukon History is a vibrant, interactive museum that covers more than half a city block. Exhibits feature the history of the Yukon with a focus on our capital city – …
Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race
- An iconic event in the North, the Yukon Quest trail visits 11 communities on historic routes and unique landscapes. Between 25 to 30 participants sign up for the race from around the world, …