From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Mountain View Golf Club
- Mountain View Golf Club is an 18-hole, full-service, championship golf course. Open to the public seven days a week. Golf at its best in the land of the midnight sun. To book a tee time …
Tom's Touring Service
- “Catering to your interests and needs.” Year-round city tours, Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Hot Springs. Water and Wildlife tour, May to Sept. Group tours to Kluane National Park. Group …
Ivvavik National Park
- DEMPSTER HIGHWAY TO THE WESTERN ARCTIC The Northwest Territories Visitor Information centre provides information services on the Dempster Highway, Inuvik Region and rest of Northwest …
DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals
- With over 17 locations across Canada, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing is the premier rental vehicle supplier in Inuvik, Northwest Territories and Whitehorse. DRIVING FORCE …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
- Visitors to downtown Whitehorse can park and ride the beautifully restored 1925 Waterfront Trolley. The trolley departs northbound from Rotary Peace Park, across from the SS Klondike, and …
Alaska Marine Highway
- See Alaska on a two-nation vacation. Just three hours south of Whitehorse, the Alaska State ferry connects you to Skagway, Haines and Juneau. The Alaska Marine Highway operates a fleet of …
Yukon Transportation Museum
- A Moving Experience. True Yukon stories live here. Come and experience big, impressive modes of transportation - dramatic, authentic and personal stories of Yukon ingenuity and self …
- We provide logistics for single day and multi-day canoe trips. Yukon's expert on knowledge of rivers in central and northern Yukon. Specializing in Klondike river adventures.