From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Can I Mush
- We provide athletics and private dog-sledding tours. With a maximum of two participants at a time, we ensure exclusive experiences. You drive your own dog team on bush trails meandering …
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Cathers Wilderness Adventures is a two-generation family business offering year-round wilderness experiences. In winter, we welcome guests for dog sledding. In summer, we offer cabin-based …
Klondike Sun & Snow Recreation
- Three or four-night packages including accommodation in a bed and breakfast, meals, winter activities, a lot of fun. Watch for aurora every night right from the place you stay, even from …
Muktuk Adventures Limited
- Located on the scenic banks of the Takhini River 20 minutes outside of Whitehorse, you can explore true wilderness. Trust our 2 year consecutive Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award …
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Tagish Lake Kennel
- For all things "sled dog". Summer tours include kennel tours, dog cart rides, slideshow and talks. Winter offers guided dogsled tours by experienced Yukon Quest and Iditarod guides.
- Based out of Whitehorse and run by two french people whom graduated with a conservation biology degree, Terre Boréale offers canoe trips, hiking trips and discovery tours in Yukon and …
Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race
- An iconic event in the North, the Yukon Quest trail visits 11 communities on historic routes and unique landscapes. Between 25 to 30 participants sign up for the race from around the world, …