From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Can I Mush
- We provide athletics and private dog sledding tours. With a maximum of two participants at a time, we ensure exclusive experiences.
Cathers Wilderness Adventures
- Over 30 years guiding and living year-round in the Yukon wilderness at Lake Laberge. Dog sledding, hiking with huskies,canoeing, boating, cabin stays.
Klondike Sun & Snow Recreation
- Three or four-night packages including accommodation in a bed and breakfast, meals, winter activities, a lot of fun. Watch for aurora every night right from the place you stay, even from …
Muktuk Adventures Limited
- Located on the scenic banks of the Takhini River 20 minutes outside of Whitehorse, you can explore true wilderness. Trust our 2 year consecutive Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award …
Northern Tales Travel Services Inc.
- Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, the one-stop shopping spot for all your winter adventures in the Yukon! Enjoy our Basic Aurora Viewing Package, which is recognized as one of …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Tagish Lake Kennel
- Winter tours include single & multi-day dog sledding tours by Iditarod / Yukon Quest veterans, Summer fun offers cart rides, musher talks, slideshows.
- hiking/backpacking trips, canoe trips, self-guided auto-tours, van tours and customized trips Terre Boréale has the trip for you!
Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race
- The Yukon Quest is a 1,000 mile dog sled race that happens each year between Whitehorse, Yukon and Fairbanks, Alaska.