- Husky Bus is your one stop shop for your transportation and day trip needs. Visit the historic Dredge #4 and learn about the Klondike Gold Rush. This 3-hour trip includes an interpretive …
Northern Lights Resort and Spa
- Not your average B&B... Surrounded by forests, fields, and mountain ranges, this stunning purpose-built property could be your home away from home. Northern Lights Resort and SPA is …
Gray Line Yukon
- Gray Line of Alaska offers a wide variety of Alaska and Yukon tours from local experts. Our customized vacations will bring you unforgettable memories with the diversity of Alaska and …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting …
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Adventure Tours Yukon Wild Ltd.
- Where roads end... guided canoe and multi adventure trips in small groups from relaxed to more challenging. Canoe and equipment rentals, transfer service, friendly support and info. We rent …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Muktuk Adventures Limited
- Located on the scenic banks of the Takhini River 20 minutes outside of Whitehorse, you can explore true wilderness. Trust our 2 year consecutive Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award …