Canadian River Expeditions and Nahanni River Adventures
- Find out why National Geographic Adventure Magazine named us One of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth. Each of our destinations is selected for stunning world class features. …
Fox Bay Retreat
- We offer ½, full day or multi-day river trips, on your own or fully guided. With more than 35 years of experience we can make your wilderness holiday happen. Family operated, great …
Timberline Wilderness Adventures Ltd.
- We provide luxury cabins, equipment and gear necessary to accommodate you on your independent wilderness vacation in a remote fly-in location. Fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing, boating, …
Gray Line Yukon
- Gray Line of Alaska offers a wide variety of Alaska and Yukon tours from local experts. Our customized vacations will bring you unforgettable memories with the diversity of Alaska and …
Tom's Touring Service
- “Catering to your interests and needs.” Year-round city tours, Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Hot Springs. Water and Wildlife tour, May to Sept. Group tours to Kluane National Park. Group …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
- Come skiing, snowboarding and telemarking. In the summer hike, downhill bike, visit WildPlay Yukon Element Park with a Zoom Zipline and Monkido Aerial Adventure Course to climb, zip, and …
Cedar and Canvas Adventures
- Since 1995, Cedar and Canvas Adventures has been delivering Yukon wilderness vacations that focus on the natural cycles and habits of wildlife and flora. From the awakening of bears in …
HAP Alaska Yukon (Dawson City)
- Join Gray Line and tour the Klondike gold fields by Jeep, float down the famous Klondike River, golf under the midnight sun, explore Tombstone Territorial Park or relax on a Dawson City …