HAP Alaska Yukon (Dawson City)
- Join Gray Line and tour the Klondike gold fields by Jeep, float down the famous Klondike River, golf under the midnight sun, explore Tombstone Territorial Park or relax on a Dawson City …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
Ruby Range Wilderness and Fishing Lodge
- Yukon beyond the road. Visit one of Yukon's most surreal places; If you like to get far away from it all, considering joining us for an outdoor adventure. The lodge is surrounded by the …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …
Northern Lights Resort and Spa
- Not your average B&B... Surrounded by forests, fields, and mountain ranges, this stunning purpose-built property could be your home away from home. Northern Lights Resort and SPA is …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Up North Adventures
- Up North Adventures is an award winning adventure travel outfitter based in downtown Whitehorse. We have been helping people from all over the world experience the Yukon since 1991! Our …
Yukon Wide Adventures
- We provide year around wilderness outdoor activities. Our services include the planning of individual tours, canoe/kayak- and equipment rentals, all transportations, motorhome and camper …