You’ll find just the right camp spot anywhere in the Yukon. We have over 40 government operated campgrounds complete with fire pits, picnic tables, out houses, fire wood and hand pumped water. Several private RV parks and campgrounds offer further conveniences, including showers, waste disposal and internet access.
- Average Price $20
Robert Service Campground
- Nestled in the trees, on the bank of the Yukon River. A two-minute drive or 15-minute walk to downtown. Hot showers, ice cream, lattes and baked goods. Vehicle and baggage storage. An oasis …
- Average Price $120
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
- Average Price $35
Downtown RV Park
Close to all amenities. Centrally located. Good Sam Park. Free Wi-Fi. Car wash area available. 10% discount for Good Sam. AAA approved. Gift Shop. Big Rigs up to 105 ft.
- Average Price $30
Hi Country RV Park
Good Sam. Excellent location. Treed individual sites. 20/30 amp, Wi-Fi, water, sewer, cable TV, sani-dumps, showers, gift shop, laundry, ticket sales, RV wash.
- Average Price $25
Takhini Hot Springs Campground
- Enjoy our newly renovated pool complex. Natural odourless mineral hotsprings pool, licensed cafe, beautiful forested RV park and campground and cabin rentals. 15/30/50 amp pull-through and …
- Average Price $15
John Connolly Campground and RV Park
- While located almost in middle of the Town of Faro the John Connolly Municipal Campground offers visitors a wilderness experience that you will never forget. Once you drive into the park …
- Average Price $10
Keno City Campground
- The campground is operated by the Keno Community Club. It is located at the edge of town on Lightning Creek. Across the Creek is Sourdough Hill, you can walk across the bridge at the …
- The McIntyre Park Campground is located on the shore of the Mayo River, north-west of the town site of Mayo. This Campground is operated by the Municipality. Camping is free. When …
- Average Price $28
Kluane RV Kampground
60 full-service pull-throughs plus 33 wooded tent sites. Laundromat, showers, store, RV supplies, souvenirs, fishing tackle, picnic areas, gas station, RV/car wash, Wi-Fi.