Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
- Average Price $110
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof!
- Average Price $109
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.
- Average Price $99
Ida's Motel and Restaurant
- New rooms with king and queen beds, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, phones, private baths. Ammenities: Bar and off-sales, souveniors, parking for RV's, handicap room, fuel services, pets welcome in …
- Average Price $139
Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Centre
- For Yukon and Alaska hotels, look no further than the Westmark collection. Westmark offers an assortment of full service Alaska and Yukon hotels that are perfect places to relax during a …
- Average Price $145
- The Eldorado Hotel is conveniently located in the center of historic Dawson City just a short walk from the Yukon River and Dawsons foremost attractions, restaurants and shops. We offer 40 …
- Average Price $85
- "Well first I'd like to congratulate you for making it this far! Without breaking or losing anything! And if you have made it this far, you might as well stop and come on in! Have a coffee, …
- Average Price $115
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
- Average Price $169
- Within walking distance of Dawson's many attractions. All rooms are non-smoking with private bath, TV, phone, free Wi-Fi. Jacuzzi suites available. Seasonal, licensed, air-conditioned …
- Average Price $109
Mountain Ridge Motel and RV Park
- Majestic, safe, quiet and only five minutes from downtown. Large bright kitchenettes, cabins and bunkhouse beds. Wi-Fi, cable TV, coin laundry, hiking trails, picnic area. The only thing we …