Yukon’s hotels and motels are an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. You’ll be set for comfort and convenience on a multi-day stay. Or stop in for a welcoming place to spend the night while road-tripping around the territory.
Canada's Best Value Inn - Downtown Hotel
- Family owned and operated. Modern, newly renovated rooms. Wireless Internet. Wheelchair access. 12-person spa. Jack London Grill with covered, heated deck. Saloon, home of the Sourtoe …
- The Eldorado Hotel is conveniently located in the center of historic Dawson City just a short walk from the Yukon River and Dawsons foremost attractions, restaurants and shops. We offer 40 …
- The Dunroamin’ Retreat and bed and breakfast is a single log cabin that provides an authentic wilderness adventure yet is nestled within a tiny lakeside community (pop. 26). Guests …
Bonanza Gold Motel and RV Park
- Bonanza Gold Motel & RV Park is open year round. Deluxe Motel Accommodations, Air Conditioners or fans, fridge, coffee maker and microwave in every room. Cable TV and Wifi. Great …
Breath of Wilderness Adventure Tours
- Located on the beautiful south Canol Road, Johnsons Crossing. Year round touring including accommodation. Small groups preferred. Join us for hiking and canoeing in the summer; in the …
Bombay Peggy's Victorian Inn and Pub
- Centrally located, newly renovated heritage house offers voluptuously decorated rooms with private baths and modern amenities. Come spoil yourself at the Yukon's only restored brothel. Open …
Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Centre
- For Yukon and Alaska hotels, look no further than the Westmark collection. Westmark offers an assortment of full service Alaska and Yukon hotels that are perfect places to relax during a …
- With its historic Front and Main Street location across from the White Pass Train Depot on the Yukon River, the Edgewater is a cozy boutique hotel with modern rooms and a colorful history …
Bedrock Motel and RV Park
Free wireless Internet. Cable TV. In-room coffee. Large rooms with choice of double or queen beds. Open year-round. Look for the red roof!