Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
Bensen Creek Lodge
- Bensen Creek is the only accommodation-based adventure company on the Dempster Highway. Your host from Dawson City wants to make you feel at home by providing the simple pleasures of find …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting Day …
- "Our Boréale Ranch is your gateway to a memorable and truly Yukon experience. Enjoy morning coffee on your private terrace with the looming coastal mountains as your companion. Our 16 acre …
Cabins Over Crag Lake
- Located 12 kms east of Carcross, we offer two beautiful log cabins overlooking Crag Lake. Both are fully plumbed, wired and complemented with a full kitchen. Each sleeps four …
Dalton Trail Lodge
- Wilderness and fishing lodge located at beautiful Dezadeash Lake, bordering Kluane National Park. We access more than 20 different lakes and rivers, target 12 species of fish, including …
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …
Discovery Yukon Lodgings & RV Park
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations and finest RV facilities and tent camping in the Yukon Each of our 3 cozy hand-crafted log …
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Aurora viewing from cozy cabins. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, …