Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Unique lodge offers true wilderness experience off the beaten track. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained log cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, remote area. …
Glanzmann Tours and Cabins
- The ideal starting point for a large variety of activities year-round. Located south of Haines Junction between Kathleen and Dezadeash lakes. Each log cabin has a wood stove and cooking …
Haven in the Willows
- ~ Serene ~ Spacious ~ Stunning A perfect place to get away from it all! Scenic views, private location, deluxe amenities. ~Your Home Away From Home
Hot Springs Campground and Hostel
- Come and stay in our wilderness campground a 25-minute drive from downtown Whitehorse. Relax in our forested sites after a soak at the near by Takhini Hot Springs. New campground building …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
Kathleen Lake Lodge
- Enjoy exhilarating views of Kluane National Park from a comfortable, pan-abode log motel-style accommodation. The Lodge provides one of Yukon's choice destinations for sight-seeing, outdoor …
Klondike Kate's Cabins and Restaurant
- Step into our authentic gold rush building and you'll spot many locals enjoying their favourite meals. Seasonal ingredients, local producers and scratch cooking. Licensed and friendly …
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
Little Atlin Lodge
- Live comfortably in a natural setting. Relax in our lake front log-built guesthouses. Join us for a true Yukon experience in summer and in winter!