Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Luxury log cabins located in quiet wooded area only 5 minutes from downtown. Full kitchen w. dishwasher. Full bathroom, large screen sat.TV. Wifi. Queen beds w. luxury linens. Private deck …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Unique lodge offers true wilderness experience off the beaten track. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained log cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, remote area. …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Klondike Kate's Cabins and Restaurant
- Step into our authentic gold rush building and you'll spot many locals enjoying their favourite meals. Seasonal ingredients, local producers and scratch cooking. Licensed and friendly …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting Day …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …