Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Sidka Tours/ Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting Day …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, ice fishing, or dog mushing in …