Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
The Lodge at Lake Laberge
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge offers a comfortable and gentle adventure in a wilderness location. Whether you choose the B&B option or rent the self-contained cabin (known as Poppy Cottage)…
Beez Kneez Bakpakers
- A quaint and homey little hostel located in beautiful downtown Whitehorse. Offering fun, friendly, and affordable accommodation. Where you "come as a stranger and leave as a friend."
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
Haven in the Willows
- Haven in the Willows vacation rental is located on the outskirts of the Village of Haines Junction, Yukon. This beautiful open concept and comfortably furnished log home boasts 23ft …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, ice fishing, or dog mushing in …
Talbot Arm Motel
- Modern highway lodge, bright and clean with a great view. Services include a Fas Gas station, 70-seat restaurant, cozy lounge, general store and 32 rooms with TV and full bath. RV parking …