Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
- Average Price $30
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …
- Average Price $125
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
Fox Bay Retreat - Lake Laberge
- Hidden away off-the-grid on famous Lake Laberge. Individual cabin stays all year long. Add a canoe, kayak or boat rental in summer or a snow machine ride, ice fishing, or dog mushing in …
- Average Price $149
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
- Average Price $22
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …