Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
The Lodge at Lake Laberge
- The Lodge at Lake Laberge offers a comfortable and gentle adventure in a wilderness location. Whether you choose the B&B option or rent the self-contained cabin (known as Poppy Cottage)…
Discovery Yukon Lodgings
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations along the Alaska Highway between Whitehorse and Fairbanks. Each of our 3 cosy hand-…
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
Takhini River Lodge
- Takhini River lodge is an exceptional wilderness accommodation just far enough from the city to get the “Call of the Wild” but only 40 minutes from the airport. Our location is the …
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting Day …