Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Unique lodge offers true wilderness experience off the beaten track. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained log cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, remote area. …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …
Klondike Kate's Cabins and Restaurant
- Step into our authentic gold rush building and you'll spot many locals enjoying their favourite meals. Seasonal ingredients, local producers and scratch cooking. Licensed and friendly …
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …
Discovery Yukon Lodgings
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations along the Alaska Highway between Whitehorse and Fairbanks. Each of our 3 cosy hand-…
- Luxury log cabins located in quiet wooded area only 5 minutes from downtown. Full kitchen w. dishwasher. Full bathroom, large screen sat.TV. Wifi. Queen beds w. luxury linens. Private deck …
Sidka Tours/ Glacier View Cabins
Cozy log cabins with a tremendous view over lakes, mountains and glaciers. All have a kitchen and barbecue on the big porch. Reasonable rates. Canoe and kayak rental.
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …