Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
Tagish Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Luxury in the middle of Yukon's most breathtaking scenery! Tagish Wilderness Lodge is a unique and remote place, a classic log-built boutique resort with 4 cozy guest cabins and …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …
Black Bear Wilderness Adventures Inc.
- From Day Trips to Wilderness Tours, from Cabin Rentals to Adventure Publications - Black Bear Wilderness offers authentic and well planned Yukon Adventures. Year-round. Join exciting Day …
Discovery Yukon Lodgings
- Discovery Yukon Lodgings ( just 50km Southeast of Beaver Creek) boasts beautiful accommodations along the Alaska Highway between Whitehorse and Fairbanks. Each of our 3 cosy hand-…
Muktuk Adventures and Cabins
- Yukon-style and luxury log cabins on the Takhini River. Fabulous views, just 20 minutes from downtown. Continental breakfast and Internet. Year-round adventures with sled dogs. Close to …
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives wonderful …