Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Cabin Fever Adventures
- Rustic log cabins on a secluded spring-fed lake. Where the road ends... your adventure begins. Fishing, canoeing and hiking options from your cabin door. A wilderness retreat from the …
- Centrally located in Keno City, Silvermoon Bunkhouse is in the heart of some of the Yukon's most accessible scenic mountain trails. Walk, run, or mountain bike for hours on end. …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- Unique lodge offers true wilderness experience off the beaten track. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained log cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, remote area. …
Dawson City River Hostel
- The Dawson City River Hostel is located across from Dawson City and along-side the Yukon River, with one of the best views of any accommodation business in Dawson City. Nine private rooms / …
Little Atlin Lodge
- Little Atlin Lodge on Little Atlin Lake offers two comfortable, pretty vacation homes - lake front living in a private, natural setting! The spacious cabins feature a complete kitchen, …
Inn on the Lake
- As featured on Martha Stewart Living and 2009 National Geographic Traveller “Hotels We Love List,” this luxurious lodge is located just 35 minutes from Whitehorse on historic Marsh Lake.…
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the Adventure of a lifetime - Sky High Wilderness Ranch welcomes guests of all ages! We are an authentic wilderness ranch located 30 min from Whitehorse in the Coastal mountains, on the …
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.