Whether you’re looking for a secluded cabin in the woods, or a lively hostel in downtown Whitehorse, you’ll find it here. There are plenty of options for modest to grand accommodations in custom cabins and lodges. For a communal atmosphere and a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers, stay in one of our highly regarded hostels.
Takhini River Lodge
- Takhini River lodge is an exceptional wilderness accommodation just far enough from the city to get the “Call of the Wild” but only 40 minutes from the airport. Our location is the …
Open May to September. Building by Front and Princess Street. Overlooks Yukon River. Suites have private bathroom, fridge, microwave, TV, coffee. Wheelchair accessible.
Tincup Wilderness Lodges Ltd.
- Situated right on the shore of Tincup Lake close to the Kluane National Park in Canada’s Yukon Territory, surrounded by mile up upon mile of unspoiled natural landscape, Tincup Wilderness …
Wheatonriver Adventure Ltd. (Cabins, B&B)
- Cozy cabins or bed and breakfast at Wheaton River, mountains all around, solitude and nature. Excellent hiking, biking, canoeing or skiing. A log sauna invites every guest with a view of …
- Overlooking the Yukon River within walking distance to town! Guest rooms situated in gold rush-era buildings with cable TV, Internet, laundry, decks and barbeques. Stay in our exquisite …
Yukon Pines Luxury Cabins
- Beautiful hand-crafted luxury log cabins nestled in pine forest - only five minutes from downtown! Tastefully decorated with full-kitchen, full bath, private deck, firepit.