Choose from many options when planning where to stay in the Yukon. The common thread between them all is the friendliness and authenticity that Yukoners are known for. Whether you’re interested in a luxury holiday, or travelling light and easy, your stay with us will be one you won’t forget. Options include artist-run B&Bs, full-service RV parks, cozy cabins in the forest, and hotels with all the amenities.
Bed and Breakfasts
Lodges, Cabins & Hostels
Hotels & Motels
Camping & RV Parks
- Average Price $145
- The Eldorado Hotel is conveniently located in the center of historic Dawson City just a short walk from the Yukon River and Dawsons foremost attractions, restaurants and shops. We offer 40 …
1st Choice Bed and Breakfast
- Affordable, chic, extra-ordinarily clean, 10 minutes from airport. Breath-taking hiking trails at a couple of minutes distance. En-suite with private entrance, high speed internet with Wi-…
- Average Price $22
Dawson City RV Park and Campground
- A quiet and clean full-service park on famous Bonanza Creek. 15/30 amp power, water, sewer, RV wash, laundry, free Wi-Fi, store, fuel, propane, showers and free gold panning. $18- $40 sites.…
- Average Price $99
Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast
- "The Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast is a friendly well-established bed and breakfast run by Greg, full of local knowledge, and Maggie, full of love and dog treats. Whether you’re …
- Average Price $28
Kluane RV Kampground
60 full-service pull-throughs plus 33 wooded tent sites. Laundromat, showers, store, RV supplies, souvenirs, fishing tackle, picnic areas, gas station, RV/car wash, Wi-Fi.
- Average Price $119
Town and Mountain Hotel
- The Town and Mountain Hotel is a 30 room boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Whitehorse. Meticulously renovated from top to bottom featuring a blend of modern convenience and …
- Average Price $34
Baby Nugget RV Park Inc.
- "Modern big rig park, no unhooking!! “If you can drive it, we can park it” No rig is too big, pet and children friendly. 15, 30, and 50 Amp pull-through sites, wide enough for multiple …
- Average Price $100
Kluane Bed and Breakfast
- Nestled in the pioneer ghost town of Silver City on the shores of Kluane Lake. Comfortable sleeping cabins. Continental breakfast. One self-contained unit on site. 6th generation Yukon …
- Average Price $30
Lead Dog Backpackers Ltd.
- Follow the leader and join us around a fire to enjoy the mountain scenery. After that, have a rest in our dormitory or private room! Choose your fun and feel free to use all the utilities. …