Choose from many options when planning where to stay in the Yukon. The common thread between them all is the friendliness and authenticity that Yukoners are known for. Whether you’re interested in a luxury holiday, or travelling light and easy, your stay with us will be one you won’t forget. Options include artist-run B&Bs, full-service RV parks, cozy cabins in the forest, and hotels with all the amenities.
Bed and Breakfasts
Lodges, Cabins & Hostels
Hotels & Motels
Camping & RV Parks
- Average Price $25
Takhini Hot Springs Campground
- Enjoy our newly renovated pool complex. Natural odourless mineral hotsprings pool, licensed cafe, beautiful forested RV park and campground and cabin rentals. 15/30/50 amp pull-through and …
- The McIntyre Park Campground is located on the shore of the Mayo River, north-west of the town site of Mayo. This Campground is operated by the Municipality. Camping is free. When …
- Average Price $100
Gold and Galena Bed and Breakfast
- Your hosts, long-time Yukon residents, Sue and Rick Laberge are always pleased to welcome guests travelling for either business or pleasure to our home and Gold and Galena Bed and Breakfast …
- Average Price $105
North Star Motel
- The Sicotte family are the new owner\operators of this centrally located gem, which provides easy access to services in Mayo (store, library, post office, school, nursing station) and is a …
- Average Price $130
- We offer aurora viewing and summer experience packages that care for your every need as soon as you arrive in Yukon. A family-owned business since 2003, Sundog Retreat receives …
- Average Price $139
Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Centre
- For Yukon and Alaska hotels, look no further than the Westmark collection. Westmark offers an assortment of full service Alaska and Yukon hotels that are perfect places to relax during a …
- Average Price $160
Little Atlin Lodge
- Little Atlin Lodge on Little Atlin Lake offers two comfortable, pretty vacation homes - lake front living in a private, natural setting! The spacious cabins feature a complete kitchen, …
- Average Price $70
Glacier View Inn Ltd.
Large rooms. Home cooking. Western and Asian foods. Satellite TV. Telephones. Quiet location. Parking for RVs and trucks.
- Average Price $109
Midnight Sun Hotel
- Convenient location (Third and Queen Street). Reminiscent of the turn of the century with bay windows and pressed tin ceilings. Reasonable rates. Full licensed restaurant and lounge.