From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Yukon Historical and Museums Association
- Established in 1977, the Yukon Historical & Museums Association works to inspire and share a passion for Yukon heritage by providing support for education, networking, advocacy, …
Unity Clothing Inc.
- Inviting. Diverse. Stylish- Unity Clothing Inc. is a small boutique offering local and international brands that appeal to women of all ages. We are a one-stop shop where mom and daughter …
Dickson Outfitters Ltd.
- The Dickson family welcomes you to pristine world class quality big - game hunting in northwestern Yukon. We are licensed a professional outfit and guiding service offering Dall Sheep, …
Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site
- The legendary 53-km/33-mile Chilkoot Trail protects the historic gateway to the Yukon once trod by Tlingit First Nation traders and Klondike Goldrush stampeders. The Chilkoot Trail is a …
Yukon Wide Adventures
- We provide year around wilderness outdoor activities. Our services include the planning of individual tours, canoe/kayak- and equipment rentals, all transportations, motorhome and camper …
Klondike Visitors Association
- We are Dawson City’s non-for-profit destination marketing organisation. For over 60 years, KVA has been working with corporate members, government, industry organisations such as the …