From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Yukon Travel Adventure Guide
- 300 pages of information, maps, covering the Yukon for travelers. New: Saga of the Sourtoe, the story of the toe cocktail. Available from www.yukonbooks.com; www.yukoninfo.com; www.itmb.com;…
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Kluane National Park and Reserve Visitor Centre
- Kluane National Park and Reserve covers 21,980 square kilometres. It’s a land of mountains, icefields and valleys with a diverse plant and wildlife species, and is home to Mount Logan (5,…
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous Festival
- Feb 23–26, 2012 — Celebrating the “70th Anniversary of the Alaska Highway.” Over 100 fun-filled events to enjoy at this annual winter festival. A variety of activities in the park …
Big Jonathan House Heritage Centre
- This replica of Fort Selkirk's Big Jonathon House has works of local artists, locally-made beaded clothing, birch bark baskets, traditional baby bunting bag, tools, plus more! Some items …
- Guia en espanol. Tour con salidas regulares en Julio y Agosto, visitaremos Whitehorse, Skagway, Dawson City, Parque Nacional de Kluane, Tombstone Park Vuelos al Yukon. Descubra Yukon donde …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Northern Lights Resort and Spa
- Not your average B&B... Surrounded by forests, fields, and mountain ranges, this stunning purpose-built property could be your home away from home. Northern Lights Resort and SPA is …