From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
- The British Yukon Navigation (BYN) Company sternwheeler fleet plied the upper Yukon River between Whitehorse and Dawson City in the early twentieth century. The S.S. Klondike was the …
Canada Games Centre
- The Canada Games Centre, built as a host venue for the 2007 Canada Winter Games, is a multi-purpose venue located in the heart of Yukon’s capital city, Whitehorse. Minutes from Whitehorse …
- Come skiing, snowboarding and telemarking. In the summer hike, downhill bike, visit WildPlay Yukon Element Park with a Zoom Zipline and Monkido Aerial Adventure Course to climb, zip, and …
Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site
- The legendary 53-km/33-mile Chilkoot Trail protects the historic gateway to the Yukon once trod by Tlingit First Nation traders and Klondike Goldrush stampeders. The Chilkoot Trail is a …
Binet House Museum
- The Binet House Museum is located in a restored 1920's heritage building at 304 Second Avenue. This house was built for Gene Binet, one of Mayo's Forefathers, and his bride Jewel. Gene …
Timberline Wilderness Adventures Ltd.
- This guided snowmobile adventure tour is three or five days. Experience the remote backcountry of southwest Yukon and northern bush lifestyle based out of warm and comfortable log cabins …
Cabin Fever Adventures
- We offer custom and pre-scheduled active sightseeing tours throughout the Yukon and Southeast Alaska that get you off the beaten track! Wide selection of day trips with departures from …
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.