From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Unity Clothing Inc.
- Inviting. Diverse. Stylish- Unity Clothing Inc. is a small boutique offering local and international brands that appeal to women of all ages. We are a one-stop shop where mom and daughter …
Whitehorse Who What Where Tours
- We offer informative fun tours to meet your needs. Not exactly sure what you want to do? We help create a tour to fit your time, budget and curiosity. Several tour options we love to …
Jack London Museum
- Attention all history buffs and booklovers! We want you to answer the Call of the Wild by visiting Dawson City’s very own Jack London Museum. Explore the largest collection of Jack …
Wolf It Down Restaurant and Bakery
- Bakery, fresh bread and pies, ice cream, home-cooked meals, buffalo steaks and burgers, fish and chips, cappuccino, beer and wine. Dining room for groups/buses. 15 minutes west of Watson …
- Visit three generations of the Millar family at their working placer goldmine. Your friendly guide will take you right onto the mine site to learn how gold is deposited by nature and …
Boréale Mountain Biking
- Boréale Biking’s all-inclusive trip packages offer a perfect blend of activities that include mountain biking, hiking, canoeing, delicious regional cuisine and gorgeous yurts for …
- Buy three shirts, the fourth is free! Gifts, apparel, souvenirs, local products, Canadian diamonds and jewellery. Belgian chocolates and more. Seniors save 10%.
Museum of Yukon Natural History/ Caribou Crossing Trading Post
- 5,000 square feet of Yukon wildlife exhibits and ice-age mammals, featuring a life sized woolly mammoth, steppe bison and the world's largest bear. Gold panning, mini golf, dogcart rides, …
North End Gallery
- North End Gallery, in Whitehorse, Yukon, specializes in original paintings and prints by traditional and contemporary Yukon artists. A significant part of the gallery is devoted to First …