From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Dredge No. 4 National Historic Site
- Not long after gold was discovered in large quantities in the Klondike, dredges were brought into the Yukon—the first dredge was built in the fall of 1899. One of the two dozen dredges …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Robert Service Campground
- Nestled in the trees, on the bank of the Yukon River. A two-minute drive or 15-minute walk to downtown. Hot showers, ice cream, lattes and baked goods. Vehicle and baggage storage. An oasis …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
Triple J's Music, Tattoos and Piercing / gallery22
- Triple J’s is your one stop shop for all things music, art, entertainment, and culture! Located in the heart of downtown Whitehorse, we offer all things cool including tattoos and …
- Kluane Ecotours offers day hikes into Kluane National Park for all ages and abilities. Custom trips based on your interests from wildlife viewing to wilderness appreciation guided by a …
Dickson Outfitters Ltd.
- The Dickson family welcomes you to pristine world class quality big - game hunting in northwestern Yukon. We are licensed a professional outfit and guiding service offering Dall Sheep, …
Gray Line Yukon
- Gray Line of Alaska offers a wide variety of Alaska and Yukon tours from local experts. Our customized vacations will bring you unforgettable memories with the diversity of Alaska and …
Yukon Outfitters Association
- Yukon provides a unique, remote hunting experiences with large isolated wilderness regions. 19 exclusive hunting concessions. 12 big-game species. Non-residents need to hunt with a licensed …