From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Yukon Visitor Information Centre
- Operated by the Department of Tourism and Culture. Located downtown on Second Avenue and Hanson Street. Enjoy the audio-visual presentations and displays on the Yukon. Open year-round.
Yukon Wide Adventures
- With more than 20 years of experience Yukon Wide Adventures is one of the leading and award winning adventure tourism Operators in the Yukon Territory. We are planning and guiding your "…
- Yukon Wild adventure companies offer tours for groups, families, and independent travellers that will exceed expectations. Winter or summer, by water or land, active or relaxed, your …
Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
Yukon Wildland Fire Management
- PLEASE HELP PROTECT YUKON HOMES AND COMMUNITIES FROM PREVENTABLE FOREST FIRES Every fire season Yukon Wildland Fire Management relies on the public’s support. From burning responsibly and …
Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- Located only 25 minutes from downtown Whitehorse and open year round, we provide visitors the opportunity to view and learn about 10 species of northern mammals on our 700 acre preserve. …
Yukon Wildlife Wilderness Adventures
- Yukon Wildlife Wilderness Adventures invites you to explore the Kluane region with the Dicksons. Multi-day remote cozy cabin rentals, summer/ winter lake fishing, horse pack mountain trips, …
Yukon Winter Adventures
- Yukon Winter Adventures from the experts - tailored programs, small groups, professional mushers and great dogs in a unique wilderness setting!