From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Keno City Mining Museum
- Unique displays of a century of silver and gold mining. Tools, equipment, memorabilia, photographs of life in an isolated mining town. Open daily, Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day Weekend.…
Dawson City Museum
- The Dawson City Museum is the place to begin your exploration of Dawson and the Klondike Gold Rush. Discover Yukon's First Peoples and explorers. Experience the gold rush through the …
- All clothing is bought/made in Canada. We value high quality, eco-friendly clothing and offer the best selection of organic clothing. Hours: Monday to Friday 10 - 6, Saturdays 11 - 4 pm. …
Dawson City Fire Fighters' Museum
- The Dawson City Fire Fighters’ Museum in a non-profit organization run by members of the Dawson City Volunteer Fire Department. Our mission is to preserve our firefighting heritage by …
Alaska Marine Highway
- See Alaska on a two-nation vacation. Just three hours south of Whitehorse, the Alaska State ferry connects you to Skagway, Haines and Juneau. The Alaska Marine Highway operates a fleet of …
Jack London Grill Downtown Hotel
- The Jack London Grill, in the Downtown hotel, offers fine dining, nightly dinner specials and homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal in our air-conditioned dining room or on our covered patio.
- Come down to Arts Underground to shop and browse through the galleries featuring artwork and crafts from Yukon Art Society members. Arts Underground has three gallery spaces, the Focus …
- Mini department store. We carry North Face, Columbia, Canada Goose, Merrell, Sorel, Keen footware and Carhartt for men, women and children. Hunting equipment available. Souvenirs and gifts. …
Jack London Museum
- Attention all history buffs and booklovers! We want you to answer the Call of the Wild by visiting Dawson City’s very own Jack London Museum. Explore the largest collection of Jack …