From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Air North, Yukon's Airline
- Air North, Yukon's Airline offers an authentic - and unmatched - Yukon experience from the moment you board our comfortable Boeing 737 aircaft in one of our gateway cities.. Founded in …
Sky High Wilderness Ranch
- For the “Adventure of a Lifetime” Sky High Wilderness Ranch is the place for you! Located on the shores of a beautiful mountain Lake Sky High allows each visitor to experience the …
Gray Line Yukon
- Gray Line of Alaska offers a wide variety of Alaska and Yukon tours from local experts. Our customized vacations will bring you unforgettable memories with the diversity of Alaska and …
Inn on the Lake
- Inn on the Lake adventure packages. Summer, fall and winter all-inclusive packages. Best aurora viewing right from the lodge. Air connections with Air North available. Stay where Martha did.…
- Titanium Storage is a new family run storage park facility located near the downtown core of Whitehorse. We provide a unique service to travellers who may require short or long term …
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race
- An iconic event in the North, the Yukon Quest trail visits 11 communities on historic routes and unique landscapes. Between 25 to 30 participants sign up for the race from around the world, …
Northern Beaver Post Gift Shop
- Unique handmade gifts and souvenirs. Gold nugget jewellery, jade jewellery and carvings. Native made jewellery, mukluks, moccasins. Locally made wood carvings and moose napkin holders. …