- Our day and multi-day trips are a perfect combination of adventure and local culture. Daily nature walks, city cycle tours and three to five day experiences are all available to ensure you …
Canada Games Centre
- The Canada Games Centre, built as a host venue for the 2007 Canada Winter Games, is a multi-purpose venue located in the heart of Yukon’s capital city, Whitehorse. Minutes from Whitehorse …
Cedar and Canvas Adventures
- Since 1995, Cedar and Canvas Adventures has been delivering Yukon wilderness vacations that focus on the natural cycles and habits of wildlife and flora. From the awakening of bears in …
- Flightseeing, glacier landing, and icefield camp. Fly from Kluane Lake, follow Kaskawulsh Glacier, cross the St. Elias Mountain divide to the Mt. Logan massif. Prices from $150/person.
Yukon Horsepacking Adventures
- Journey on horseback into unspoiled northern wilderness. We offer everything from half hour rides to guided multi-day horsepacking trips. Join us for a steak-dinner ride, or a picnic day …
Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd.
- Yukon Wilderness Expeditions Ltd. started in 1996 as Shadow Lake Expeditions, and has been providing quality gear, services and trips under the same Yukon resident ownership since that time.…
Yukon Wide Adventures
- We provide year around wilderness outdoor activities. Our services include the planning of individual tours, canoe/kayak- and equipment rentals, all transportations, motorhome and camper …
- Alayuk Adventures, the authentic experience. We guide your exclusive and customized adventure into the wilderness from one day to several weeks. In summer, we guide hiking or backpacking …
Up North Adventures
- Up North Adventures is an award winning adventure travel outfitter based in downtown Whitehorse. We have been helping people from all over the world experience the Yukon since 1991! Our …