From hotels to attractions to wilderness guides, this is your gateway to some of Yukon’s best operators and experiences. You’ll find businesses offering a range of visitor services – airlines, accommodations, tour planners, restaurants, shopping, and more – plus organizations that want to share some of Yukon’s legendary experiences with you, from festivals and museums to parks and historic sites.
Timberline Wilderness Adventures Ltd.
- This guided snowmobile adventure tour is three or five days. Experience the remote backcountry of southwest Yukon and northern bush lifestyle based out of warm and comfortable log cabins …
Free Gold Claim # 6
- Free gold panning! Keep all the gold you find, hand tools only. Bring your own gold pan or rent from locations in Dawson City. Located 16 km up Bonanza Road, past Dredge No. 4. Look for #6 …
Vuntut National Park
- For an out-of-ordinary experience, visitors can go to the John Tizya Centre in Old Crow. Opportunities in the park for experienced backcountry enthusiasts! Contact park staff for more …
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure has been guiding visitors to the Yukon and Alaska for many years. We bring unmatched experience and a genuine love of the North to every trip we lead. Our guides are …
- Mini department store. We carry North Face, Columbia, Canada Goose, Merrell, Sorel, Keen footwear and Carhartt for men, women and childen. Hunting equipment available. Souvenirs and gifts. …
Jack London Grill Downtown Hotel
- The Jack London Grill, in the Downtown hotel, offers fine dining, nightly dinner specials and homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal in our air-conditioned dining room or on our covered patio.
Old Log Church Museum
- Experience Yukon’s spirited history within one of the oldest buildings in Whitehorse. Carry away a sense of the passion of the early pioneers and missionaries who helped shape Yukon’s …
Gold Originals by Charlotte
- Handmade goldnugget jewelley by Charlotte. Cosmic beads by Ruth - precious stones - and Woolly Mammoth ivory necklaces. Native carved silver by different artists. Extended summer hours.
Frances Lake Wilderness Lodge
- True wilderness lodge, accessible only by water or air, in pristine southeast Yukon. Full-service lodge stay, self-contained cabin rental, guided canoe and hiking trips. Small groups, …