Experience firsthand the unparalleled adventures Yukon has to offer. Allow Tourism Yukon to assist you in producing more inspiring and detailed coverage for your market.
The Tourism Yukon media program can provide the customised support you need with detailed itinerary planning; coordination of necessary permits; arrangements for transportation, accommodations, meals and more.
In order to qualify for assistance from Tourism Yukon, members of the media must fulfill the following requirements:
- All media need to be on letter of assignment or have a proven track record of placement;
- Place www.travelyukon.com where possible.
Contact us to request a press trip.
Customized Press Trip Itineraries
Tourism Yukon prides itself on being one of the few remaining destination marketing organizations that continues our longstanding practice of evaluating, accepting and fulfilling media visit requests for press trips on a one-to-one basis and by building and customizing itineraries specific to the needs of individual media clients.
Press Trip Suggestions:
Eager to come and need some assistance building an itinerary? Start with the following suggested press trips all developed by Tourism Yukon specifically for media.
- On the Trail of '98 - Heritage/Klondike Gold Rush - 7 days - June to September
- Kluane Adventure - Soft Adventure/Kluane National Park - 7 Days - June to September
- On the Roads Less Travelled - Yukon Scenic Drives - 5-10 Days - May to September
- Inns Through the Outdoors - Inns & Lodges - 5-7 Days -Year-Round
- On the Fly in Canada's Yukon -Fishing/Lodges -7 Days - June to September
- Pure Adventure - Guided Wilderness Trips - Year-Round
- Yukon Quest Winter Tour - Winter Adventure - 7 to 10 Days - Mid-February
- Midnight Sun Discovery Tour - Heritage/Soft Adventure -10 Days - Mid-August
- Dawson City Music Festival - 3rd Week in July
TravelYukon Headed to #DawsonCity this summer? Learn about the the Tr'ondek Hwech'in people at the Dänojà Zho Cultural Centre t.co/X2h9crmMf3
TravelYukon The Giant Beaver at #Yukon's #BeringiaCentre protests the cool spring weather. Bring on the sun! t.co/bTctjkiF0g
TravelYukon The #DawsonCity Music Festival has announce the 2013 line-up! #yukon t.co/APfrlUGF0L
Yukon is world renowned as a legendary land imbued with gold rush history, frontier spirit and first nation culture. Listen to what fellow media travellers have to say about Yukon.