This July, Tourism Yukon and Air North will partner to bring the authentic Yukon experience of the Klondike to the city of Edmonton during their tribute event to the Gold Rush era, K-Days, running from July 18-27, 2014.
As Presenting Sponsors of Klondike Park, a bustling event space within the K-Day’s exhibition grounds, Tourism Yukon and Air North will increase awareness of the Yukon as a travel destination, and give operators the chance to promote their travel experiences and packages to consumers in one of the Yukon’s fastest growing markets.
During the final weekend of K-Days – the event’s most highly attended – Tourism Yukon and partners will take over Klondike Park, hosting entertainment, games and contests, as well as an exhibitor tent to showcase up to eight 10 x 10 exhibitor booths.
Industry Participation Information
Tourism Yukon is offering industry buy-in for $1,800, giving you the opportunity to promote your business to over 250,000 K-Days attendees.
Complete buy-in benefits include:
- 10 x 10 tour-operator exhibit space within Klondike Park from July 25-27, 2014;
- Inclusion in a minimum of one (1) pre-event K-Days social media post – K-Days has 47,315 Facebook followers;
- Participation in execution of in-park activations July 25-27th, 2014 including promotional item distribution, promotions, entertainment and contesting within Klondike Park;
- (4) four complimentary K-Days single-day adult gate admission tickets. **Note:
- Due to Tourism Yukon subsidizing 50% of the total sponsorship in addition to event hard costs, this opportunity is not applicable to TCMF.
- This opportunity is offered on a first-to-respond deadline, and will require a contract signature to secure buy-in. Payment is not required until April – July, 2014.
- The deadline to participate in this sponsorship is 4:00 PM Friday, March 14.
Please contact Emily Sheff, Consumer Marketing Specialist at Tourism Yukon at 867-667-5969 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this opportunity or to secure your space.