Call Out for Summer 2012 Travel Packages
This is a call out for Summer Travel Packages and Summer Day Trips on www.travelyukon.com Tourism Yukon will be promoting packages and daytrips at the upcoming Consumer Travel Shows which are:
- Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show February 24th – 26th
- Vancouver Outdoor Adventure Show March 3rd- 4th
- Edmonton Home & Garden Show from March 22nd- 25th
Upload your summer packages as soon as possible to maximize your exposure and benefits from the consumer shows.
Package Guidelines for consideration are as follows:
- A travel package is a collection of multi-day services that include an itinerary developed and delivered by one company to visitors.
- To advertise multi-packages, please ensure the language used is consistent for all travel packages. Please also use different photos to promote each package.
- Please guarantee the price for packages is valid for the whole summer season.
- Website links provided must be updated with current itineraries related to package advertised.
- Package title, photos and descriptions advertised must be relevant to the chosen category.
- Tour/ trip/ activity duration must be longer than 6 hours.(min ½ daytrips)
- Promotion period must be longer than 7 days.
- Single- entry ticket and pass discounts are not considered travel packages.
Package Management Tool (PMT)
You are now able to upload your travel packages to travelyukon.com using our new Package Management Tool. There is a limit of 5 concurrent packages for each operator.
Please sign up here: http://travelyukon.com/dm-login. Go directly to the login box and use your username and password.
If you’ve forgotten your username and/or password, click Forgot Password? Follow through the instructions emailed to you to change it. Make sure you use your authorized email address.
NEW French Translation Services
Please note that only vacation packages advertised in French will appear on the French language portal www.tourismeyukon.ca. If you only offer services in English, it is recommended that you state this in your French language package listing to avoid confusion.
For more information on developing French-speaking services, French promotional tools and accessing French translation services, please contact:
Agente de développement touristique par intérim/ A/Tourism Development Officer
RDÉE Yukon/Association franco-yukonnaise (AFY)
302, rue Strickland
Whitehorse (Yukon) Y1A 2K1
Téléphone : (867) 668-2663, poste 232
Télécopieur : (867) 668-3511
If you have any questions regarding uploading packages on travelyukon.com or the Package Management Tool (PMT), please contact email@example.com