On June 21, summer solstice, the sun never sets in some parts of Yukon. The midnight sun makes for wondrous carmine and magenta skyscapes that last for hours.
Yukon Maps & Drive Times
Maps at Your Fingertips
Use our maps to navigate your way around the Yukon:
Additional maps you may find helpful:
- Sights and Sites of the Yukon: Yukon Points of Interest Signage
- Environment Yukon: includes maps on wildlife, parks and recreation, fishing and hunting, and more.
- YukonInfo.com quick links to Google maps of all Yukon communities
- Bell's Travel Guides a mapbook of Alaska.
- Yukonbooks.com a link to Whitehorse’s map-seller, Mac’s Fireweed Books. Find topographical and other maps for sale.
Driving Directions & Routes
Google Maps gives you accurate driving distances and clear directions. Simply type in your departure and destination locations and the website calculates everything for you.
Google Maps is for reference only. Please use this tool in conjunction with other official maps, such as those listed above. If you have any questions on recommended routes, please contact one of our Travel Counsellors at 1-800-661-0494.
Google and any third party who makes its software available in conjunction with or through Google Maps disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of Google Maps and/or any third party software accessed in conjunction with or through Google Maps.
View the Complete Google Maps Terms and Conditions
Check out the status of the roads before you head out. Current highway conditions are posted online and updated continuously. They inform of road closures, accidents or inclement weather for all Yukon highways.
You May Also Like
Yukon is world renowned as a legendary land imbued with gold rush history, frontier spirit and first nation culture. Listen to what fellow media travellers have to say about Yukon.