The Package Management Tool (the “Tool”) on www.travelyukon.com is provided by Tourism Yukon (“TY”) free of charge to all Operators who are listed in the 2011 Vacation Planner or to those who have paid for listing on www.travelyukon.com between October 20, 2010 and October 14, 2011.
Access to and use of all or any part of the Tool is conditional upon your continued acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions:
- You, on behalf of your business/organization, agree to use the Tool solely for the purpose of uploading and displaying Yukon travel packages.
- You will be limited to posting five (5) concurrent packages.
- You acknowledge that the display of listings on the homepage and other pages on www.travelyukon.com will be random and that packages will only display full information once package title has been clicked on by the User.
- You will ensure that all information is accurate, current and complete and that travel package offerings comply with all applicable laws.
- Accounts and ability to upload new packages on www.travelyukon.com will expire on or after October 14, 2011 unless new listings have been renewed and paid for in either the Vacation Planner or www.travelyukon.com.
- TY cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the packages provided and assumes no obligation to verify the content or information.
- Access to this Tool is provided on an "as is" basis. You should not assume that your use of the Tool will be error free or that the Tool will operate without interruption or error.
- You agree to promptly notify TY immediately after you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and to take such reasonable steps as are necessary to prevent any reoccurrence of such event.
- All rights including copyright in this Tool and all of the information and materials found therein, including without limitation the HTML code and any other code used to generate any portion of the Tool, belong to TY or third parties who have granted a license to TY to use their property.
- Although TY takes all reasonable measures to maintain the security of this Tool, TY will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of transmitting confidential information through the Internet, or implicitly or explicitly authorizing TY or others to send confidential information to you in this manner.